Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 3



We didn't work on the business yesterday. Michael is a little under the weather. But he did look at websites for the equipment and talked to Chris about what size of machine we might need.
This morning we were looking at a website that sells Sir Cuts Alot. I will probably order that next payday. We are also watching a cutter on Ebay. He will be cleaning off my desk and installing the Cricut upstairs.


Today's spotlighted dog is the Airedale. When I was young I almost was given one by John Barry (friends of the family). But I think they didn't want to give him away. A neighbor of ours when I was young used to roller skate by everyday with his 2 Airedales pulling him. Since I was a roller skating freak back then it made me want an Airedale even more, but it wasn't to be. And now they are too active of a dog for us.


1 comment:

  1. Our first dog was an aAiredale her name was Meggie.
    This was back in 1963 or so and Dad and I still talk about her.
    She really loved me and would follow me to the school bus each morning and be waiting for me each day when I got home.
    I really miss her.
    Drop me a line and let me know more about what the new biz is!

    ReplyDelete